VI Derm® Exfoliating Body Wash
A luxurious body wash to cleanse and exfoliate dry, rough skin. Glycolic Acid is an (AHA) that works to accelerate the lightening process and ensures optimal penetration of corrective ingredients. This body cleanser will leave the skin soft and refreshed.
For: The Body | All Skin Types
*All VI Derm products must be picked up in store.
In stock (can be backordered)
- Glycolic Acid (15%) is an AHA that loosens the fibrous bonds (desmosomes) that hold skin cells together, allowing the cells to shed, and promote collagen production to strengthen the skin. Its exfoliating properties allow for deeper penetration of corrective ingredients. Our source of Glycolic Acid is from sugarcane.
- Azelaic Acid provides antibacterial action and melanogenesis suppression while also acting as an exfoliant and disinfectant.
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) is a very stable, water soluble vitamin C, an antioxidant and a photo protectant (protects from UV damage). It also stimulates collagen production while brightening the skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A) is an antioxidant that is converted to Retinoic Acid in the skin. It strengthens collagen and evens out pigmentation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) is an antioxidant and emollient. It protects the cell membrane from lipid peroxidation.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) improves and increases the moisture-retention capacity of the skin. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects and will promote healthy cell regeneration.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.