VI Derm® Exfoliating Body Lotion
A hydrating and exfoliating Body Lotion that penetrates deep into the skin increasing collagen formation and new skin cell production. This innovative lotion contains Retinyl Palmitate which works in conjunction with the Glycolic Acid to remove the outer layers of thickened and damaged skin leaving the skin smooth, firm and radiant.
For: The Body | All Skin Types
*All VI Derm products must be picked up in store.
In stock (can be backordered)
- Glycolic acid (15%) is an AHA that loosens the fibrous bonds (desmosomes) that hold skin cells together, allowing the skin cells to shed, and promotes collagen production to strengthen the skin. Its exfoliating properties allow for deeper penetration of corrective ingredients. Our source of Glycolic Acid is from sugarcane.
- Azelaic Acid provides antibacterial action and melanogenesis suppression while also acting as an exfoliant and disinfectant.
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) is a powerful, water soluble form of vitamin C. It is an antioxidant that promotes skin elasticity and decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen production. It reduces redness (erythema), acts as a tyrosinase inhibitor, strengthens capillary walls and acts as an MMPI by controlling enzymes that cause inflammation.
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A) is an antioxidant that is converted to Retinoic Acid in the skin. It strengthens collagen and evens out pigmentation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) is an antioxidant and emollient which protects the cell membrane from lipid peroxidation
while preventing cellular death.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) improves and increases the moisture-retention capacity of the skin. Panthenol has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects and promotes healthy cell regeneration.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.